Professional use only!
Unique Peeling combined with acids for brightening and improving face skin texture.
Active, unique and safe skin peeling based on high concentration of Alpha & Beta hydroxyl acids. This pure concentration causes shedding of the dead skin layer, skin brightening, refinement of wrinkles and wrinkling, encourages cells renewal, provides natural face-lift effect and significant improvement of skin texture. The peeling leaves the skin smooth, fresh and with bright and unified shade, and suitable for tired, grey, lifeless, pigmented and mature skin.
- Remove the make up and clean the face thoroughly with Porcelain Face Wash.
- Soak cotton pad with Degreaser and massage thoroughly the face, neck and cleavage. Make sure to clean well the spots and wrinkled area (do not rinse).
- Empty 2ml of one ampoule (doesn’t matter which ampoule) for small bowl, use the professional applicator to apply the peeling, start from the forehead to the cheeks, around the eyes, chin, neck and cleavage. Do not rinse!
- It is possible to apply second and third layer, according to the skin type and condition.
- In case of hypersensitivity or particularly strong burning, neutralize the acid activity with Kart SOS Neutralizer – lay cold compress soaked with SOS Neutralizer for cooling the skin, for 3-5 minutes.
- Do not rinse the peeling solution off the face.
- The patient must receive exact instructions after the peeling treatment – It is forbidden to wash the face, wear make up or any kind of face cream, expose to sun or exercise within 24 hours after the treatment. The patient should continue using “M Balance” products at home in order to maintain the brightening progress and to keep the results between the treatments. Sun exposure is strictly forbidden during the whole treatment sessions.
- Repeat the treatment in the same way and same instructions after 10 days.
- It is possible to make the peelings as a series of 4-6 treatments as needed
SD Alcohol 40, Water \ Aqua, Urea, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Resorcinol, Glycolic Acid, Salicilyc Acid, Tertaric Acid.